Welcome to CMandT.tv (“CM&T Now!”) This website and app are operated by CM&T Productions – Registered Office Admin Department, Primrose Crescent, Perth, PH1 2QL
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE WITH THESE CONDITIONS NOW AND EVERY TIME YOU USE THE SERVICES, AND YOU ACCEPT ANY REVISED VERSION.
Copyright and Trade Mark
1. This website, App, its design, text, graphics, illustrations, images and video and the selection and arrangement thereof and software are copyright of CM&. The trademarks depicted on this website are the property of CM&T and they retain all rights in such trademarks.
2. All photographs and videos are supplied and used under licence and with owners permission.
3. All rights are reserved and the reproduction of all or part of the contents of this site and App are forbidden except with the express permission of CM&T.
- It is expressly forbidden to download, copy, reproduce, retransmit or in any way use the video and audio element of CM&T – TV on the move! Except where permitted or authorised by the owners.
- It is expressly forbidden to copy, duplicate, download all video content on CM&T for upload and distribution to any video sharing platform such as Vimeo, Youtube, MySpace, Google Video etc without full written permission from CM&T and/or the Artistes and/or Management of same.
- It is expressly forbidden to pretend to represent CM&T or to put any of it’s content into any third party video site or any internet TV or IPTV Service without full written permission and/or have a legal contract with CM&T.
- Access to CM&T is permitted for non-commercial private purposes only.
- Permission is granted to download the text based content contained on this website to a single personal computer and to print a hard copy of such materials solely for personal, non-commercial use.
For the purpose of these terms, non commercial supply or use shall mean that neither you nor any third party may charge for viewing any materials that have been downloaded or copied from this website, and that neither you nor any third party can use any materials from this website to attract others to buy goods or services. Any other use of materials on this website, including storage and recording (other than on a purely transitory basis to permit you to view them), reproduction, modification, distribution, re-transmission, diversion or republication, without the prior written permission of CM&T, is strictly prohibited. This means, for example, that you must not use on any other website any materials displayed on this website from time to time.
Data Protection and Privacy (GDPR)
The information and data (“personal data”) which is provided by you in connection with this website will be held on the computers and manual records of, and will be used by CM&T and it’s partners only. The personal data shall be used by the companies for the following purposes:
to update and develop the companies’ records and for assessment and analysis including market and service/product analysis; to assist the companies in the provision of services/products to you; and to facilitate reviews, developments and improvements to the services/products offered to you.
The views expressed on this website and App are the views of the contributors to it and not necessarily the views of CM&T. CM&T is not responsible for any material included on this site by any third party which is defamatory, abusive, obscene, illegal or otherwise in breach of any person’s rights; does not make any representations or warranties that the information and/or material contained on or accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current or that use of the site is free of risk of viruses or other damage. Unless otherwise agreed in writing and except as provided in the conditions of sale, CM&T, shall not be liable to you for: (i) any direct loss; (ii) any loss of profits, business or anticipated savings or loss of or corruption of data or any indirect loss or consequential loss whatsoever, in each case, whether such loss arises in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, breach of statutory duty or otherwise and even if CM&T have been advised of the possibility of such loss. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer under UK law.
Support and Billing
Support and billing queries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copying and copyright
You must not do any of the following:-
Copy, redistribute or relay CM&T or any part of it.
Produce, supply or otherwise exploit any programme, service or content (whether audio or audio-visual or otherwise) using CM&T Now! or any part of it for any commercial purpose whatsoever;
Sell or make any charge for watching the CM&T or any part thereof;
Show CM&T in any business premises (including, without limitation a public house, office, club, hotel, guest house, or similar premises) or show CM&T publicly to an audience even if no charge is made, or otherwise use the Service or any part thereof other than to view the it in private for non-commercial purposes.
Changing the Conditions
We will not use this right to vary the terms of any special offer which applies to you, and which you have accepted during the term of the offer.
We will give you at least one month’s notice of any changes or additions to these Conditions. All changes will be posted on CM&T’s official website (www.cmandt.tv)
To allow you to receive notifications from CM&T it is necessary for us to use and share the personal details you provide us. Where you have given us your consent we may use and share data for marketing and research purposes. However, we will never pass such information to companies other than those set out above.
© CM&T Productions 2018